You can easily check the status of your PAN card application online:
If you’ve applied for a replacement PAN card on-line or if you’ve asked for a reprint of your PAN card, you’re in all probability curious the way to check the standing of the applying. Luckily, each NSDL and UTITSL — that square measure authorised to issue PAN cards — allow you to track your PAN card application standing on-line. the method is straightforward as long as you have got your application variety, that is shipped to you via email once you complete your PAN card application. Follow these steps to visualize your PAN card application standing.
How to check PAN Card application standing on-line (NSDL)
- Go to the NSDL PAN application standing chase page.
- Select the applying sort. during this case it ought to be PAN – New / modification Request.
- Enter the acknowledgement variety within the field below application sort. This variety ought to be within the email you received from NSDL.
- Enter the captcha code as you see it within the image.
- Click Submit.
Now you’ll see the standing of your PAN card application. it’ll show you whether or not the applying is being processed or if the method has been completed.
How to check PAN Card application standing on-line (UTITSL)
- Go to the UTITSL PAN card application standing page.
- Enter the applying coupon variety, that ought to be within the email UTITSL sent to you when you completed your application.
- Alternatively, you’ll merely enter your PAN variety.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click Submit.
Now you’ll see whether or not your PAN card has been issued/ reprinted, or if it’s reaching to take some longer.